Who invented Mondays? Not only is it the most dreadful day of the week...but what makes it worse is trying to keep yourself above water with weights on your feet. In short, today was a bad day and no, Harrison wasn't to blame. Sometimes life throws you a curve ball that hits you straight in the gut and today was one of those days.
But you know what...not matter what kind of day I have, I get to come home to these big beautiful blue eyes!
But you know what...not matter what kind of day I have, I get to come home to these big beautiful blue eyes!
This next one is picture perfect. I asked Harrison to sit down and smile. He complied! {Most likely this will be the only time this will ever happen}
He didn't sit for long...he was back up running away!
Peeking at the birdies!
Mommy's favorite! FAVORITE!
What? In June?
He's taking the opportunity to show off his his blonde fuzz. It curls with the humidity :)
The lake is so peaceful in the evening.
!














No comments:
Post a Comment