SLIDER

Tea Parties {are not just for girls}

Saturday, June 4, 2011

I had this idea for this photo session with Harrison for weeks! The problem was our uncooperative weather. Last week the sunshine decided to shine and I manage to capture a few shots of Harrison first tea party. Yes, a tea party for boys. From dirt and cars to tea, this boy does it all.

Harrison was busy with having tea and and eating watermelon that I couldn't get his attention to look at me for many shots. {And for those of you that don't know---I prefer to do Harrison's photo sessions without any help because I find it less distracting with less help.}

Most of all...shooting this session cheered me up. I interviewed for what would have been practically my dream job and learned that I didn't get the position. Perhaps there is something bigger and better for me out there somewhere.


Meeting up with some friends for tea.

 Love the monkey? He was a display model at my favorite store, GAP.

 I love these monkey hugs...I have a dozen pictures of these at least!


Mr. Bear to your right, joined our family 8 years ago. It was a feel better gift from Daddy that he bought Momma. Mr. Bear lives in my walk in closet next to my wedding dress---Harrison knows exactly where Mr. Bear sits and begs for me often to get him down often. He was even more thrilled Mr. Bear came outside.
 Momma's asking Harrison to look at me...He has something to say about that!
And lastly Mr. Frog and Sock Monkey. Mr. Frog was Harrison NICU companion for 8 weeks. Lastly, but not least Sock Monkey---he is daddy's favorite.
 The first taste of summer is here!
Thank you Big Guy for making your mommy feel better!

Hugs and Kisses

Mommy

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Design by Nudge Media Design | Powered by Blogger