SLIDER

Our Precious Orange...

Wednesday, August 26, 2009


My bump is well on it's way... Though there are days when the bump is more evident than others...but that is the norm so I have heard.
----------------------------------------------------------
This week the baby is very active--kicking like crazy (though I can't feel those kicks just yet). The size of our baby this week is about the size of an orange and measuring approximately 4 to 4 1/2 inches long! (It's amazing---our 8 week Teddy Graham has really sprouted). The baby's ears have moved to the sides of his/her head (they originally were located where the neck of the baby), the eyes are also moving into correct position (though they remained closed for a couple more weeks). Breathing is also in preparation as the baby begins to make movements that resemble breathing. Lastly his/her tiny toes and fingers and able to move freely (they are no longer fused together).
-----------------------------------------------------------
I continue to feel pretty good. I am hoping that week 15 will sprout some energy. This is suppose to be the honey-moon trimester (free from morning sickness and lack of energy). We are getting pretty excited about our upcoming babymoon (we leave in 11 days)--so hopefully my energy level will return by then. (For all those interested we will be sailing in the Southern Caribbean from September 6 through the 13th).

This is all that I have to report on---make sure you check out the bump pictures from week 15 (posted below).



No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Design by Nudge Media Design | Powered by Blogger