SLIDER

"Ahhh...What's up doc?"

Friday, August 7, 2009

Today's doctor appointment was AMAZING! I have to admit that sometimes I forget----"Hey yeah, I am REALLY pregnant!" At the visit today we heard baby's heart beat for the very first time! It turns out that our little one is quite active.... I have to say that I got a little (or a lot) nervous when the doctor was using the doppler to locate the baby (and the beating heart). It turns out our baby was doing loops and apparently kicking like crazy---so initially finding the beat wasn't a walk in the park. I guess it only makes sense that our baby is active as he/she has active parents.

Having completed our second appointment---we have a new sense of calm (that I hope lasts).

Our next appointment is a month out--September 4. We also scheduled or 18 week ultra sound for September 18 (where we will find out the sex of the baby).

1 comment:

Blog Design by Nudge Media Design | Powered by Blogger