This session... I can't say how awesome, amazing, wonderful, epic and memorable this was. I'm finally getting around to posting these. Seriously, seriously best Tuesday night fun, ever.
This idea came off of Pinterest, but we put our own twist on it making it ours. As much as I try to capture the kids lives (and they love seeing photos of themselves), I find myself hardly ever making an appearance in a photo. In a way it's like they have an invisible mom. I wanted a fun session to capture what our everyday life resembles. Life is crazy, it's messy, it's fun. We tickle, we laugh and we do it all it again (with a few meltdowns, time outs in-between---keeping it real).
I saved a few pieces of the paper from the session and one day when I actually print a few of these I'll frame a little of the art work with the photos.
I think session maybe worth repeating each January. Love my boys.
This idea came off of Pinterest, but we put our own twist on it making it ours. As much as I try to capture the kids lives (and they love seeing photos of themselves), I find myself hardly ever making an appearance in a photo. In a way it's like they have an invisible mom. I wanted a fun session to capture what our everyday life resembles. Life is crazy, it's messy, it's fun. We tickle, we laugh and we do it all it again (with a few meltdowns, time outs in-between---keeping it real).
I saved a few pieces of the paper from the session and one day when I actually print a few of these I'll frame a little of the art work with the photos.
I think session maybe worth repeating each January. Love my boys.
Epic Painting








No comments:
Post a Comment