SLIDER

Our Elf on the Shelf, T-Rex

Thursday, December 12, 2013

We have a new house guest, T-Rex. He is our Elf on the Shelf.

I always wondered what the big hype was about this $30 book that came with a little stuffed elf. Whenever I asked everyone would tell me, "Read the book."

I read the book. I understand. We now own the movie and watch it almost every night too. We are also considering in adding a "girl" elf next year. So if you still don't understand my words to you are, "Read the book and watch the movie."

Here is what T-Rex has been busy doing for the past 12 days. (I'll post the following 12 days Christmas Eve).

All I can say is T-Rex is awfully busy for such a little elf and he sure hasn't learned to pick up after himself.












 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Design by Nudge Media Design | Powered by Blogger