SLIDER

Miles @ 14 months

Sunday, December 22, 2013

Yikes! I better post a 14 month update before I post a 15 month update. No real excuse I waited so long other than I haven't busted the camera out much this month! I tried a posed Christmas session with him a couple of weeks ago...First I tried him alone, then I thought sitting with Harrison would help...nope and nope, total failure. It's so so so hard photographing your own children.

Anyways I think the traumatic photo session has worn off me enough to grab a few real life images during bath time tonight. This real stuff is what I'm all about. And honestly real life is what I frame. I have one posed photo of Miles and one posed photo of Harrison hanging up in our house and that is it.  Real life rocks.

14 months/12-13-13 (from Miles perspective):
  • It's my way or no way.
  • Naps are overrated, I sleep when I want, if I want to and however long I want (ha ha Mom, try to schedule around that)
  • I'm crabby these days a lot. If you could just pick me up and walk around the house the entire day I would be happy always, promise.
  • I can't complain about your cooking, I eat anything your put in front of me...but the service is never fast enough.
  • Sometimes when I am having a melt down (one of many) I like when you put me in my crib with some toys (I like that jingling apple the best) for some quiet time. After 15-20 minutes I either fall asleep or let you know I'm ready to get out.
  • I love walking, but again only when I feel like it. And for goodness sake, I need a helmet for all of these hard floors... Have you looked at my forehead lately? GEESH.
  • I love your phone...It makes me so happy. Actually anything I can make into a phone makes me happy. (check out the photos below)
  • Blankets---You keep asking me do I really need to drag two of them with me when I am walking, yes...I do, it's essential no mater how many times I trip over them.
  • Oh I love the "I'm going to get you game." It's so funny watching you chase after me.
  • I refuse to wear a bib that doesn't tie...those velcro and button ones are not my style.
  • I'm not sure I dig this sign language stuff... So for now I'll just sign, "all done."
  • As much as I love playing with mom and dad, my older brother is WAY cooler.
  • I take every opportunity I can to get through those child safety locks in the kitchen.... it's so much fun taking every. single. thing. out.
  • The dog and cat water is irresistible... No matter how many times you tell me to stop, I won't. :)
  • And---these teeth...Aren't I supposed to get more than just 4?
Now...for some tremendously cute photos of ME!

 






 

 
I promise to be super cute (& less crabby) so my mom HAS to lug out that camera out and snap more pictures of me.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Design by Nudge Media Design | Powered by Blogger