SLIDER

Miles @ 13 Months

Friday, November 22, 2013

I'm staying true to my word that I will continue do monthly updates with Miles as I did with Harrison. First off... How is he 13 months old already? It was like yesterday he was that tiny baby on my chest. I'm sure he will be walking by next month. He cruises like no kid I've ever seen. This past week he's braved a step or two and I find him standing when he doesn't realize he is.

I'm really love the bond between brother's these days (I REALLY need to get more photos of them together). Harrison is taking a HUGE interest in being a big brother these days. He's been really caring when Miles cries, "Don't worry Miles, I'm right here, it's ok." Yesterday Harrison took me by surprise and said, "Momma, I want to hold Miles." Yep, first time he's ever asked that...pretty much melted me heart. I love when Harrison checks in on Miles in the mornings... he mimics me on my routine, "Hey buddy, how are you?" "Miles likes me." "It's ok, he is just a baby." Don't get me wrong...there is still plenty of, "that's mine." "I don't want Miles to get it." But honestly it's more of the awesome big brother showing through right now. I'm soaking up every moment of it.



 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Design by Nudge Media Design | Powered by Blogger