SLIDER

Linked 13: "Everyday"

Thursday, August 29, 2013

I don't take near enough photos these days.

Correction... I don't take near enough photos of my own babies. This poor blog is totally getting ignored, but I'm trying, really I am!

I'm all about the real shots---you know those candid side smile and giggles? Love them to pieces.

This month's theme was a little incentive to get out the big girl camera and take a few "everyday" shots during dinner and pool time yesterday. I can't remember the last time I took the time to grab some of these. I have a hard time looking at these photos and believing that I have almost a 4 year old and a almost 1 year old.

 


Linked friends:


3 comments:

  1. Just cannot believe that Miles is already a year now! Time flies...love the first photo of Harrison's feet ❤

    ReplyDelete
  2. They do grow up way too fast! Love that you captured these everyday moments.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Every time I see your littlest guy on Instagram, with his wonderfully big smile, I just smile right back at him! I wish I could hold him! He is just so smiley!!! Glad you got your camera out!

    ReplyDelete

Blog Design by Nudge Media Design | Powered by Blogger