River continued.
It feels great to dig our feet in the sand on the weekends. I've actually took the last 3 weekends off of photo sessions to get out on the river as much as we can before that icky white stuff starts to fly... And with our luck in Minnesota it snowed in May this year, it might snow in September. Another year like last year? I'm packing my bags and moving outta this state. Seriously.
There are no words to tell you how much I love this photo.
I took Harrison tubing for the his first time. He loved it until we hit a unforeseen wave and our tube flipped. He survived the incident (remained pretty calm in fact)...but I don't know when he will be ready for tubing again.
Even Whitney Dog got out on the tube with mom for a while and it even served as a baby jail---talk about multipurpose.
Miles is starting to love the water and is realizing sand isn't all the tasty, but a couple of handfuls never hurt.
Tiny prints.
Family is everything.
Oh and this little one? Crossed off another summer photo pose of the bucket list.











No comments:
Post a Comment