SLIDER

A Family of Four

Tuesday, December 4, 2012

The four of us.
 
 
 
These are the very first shots of all of us together as a family. But that isn't the only thing special about these photos. One of my best friends Jenna took these photos of us. In just a few short weeks Jenna and her family will be relocating to Texas where her husband accepted a job offer. 
 
Jenna and I have known each other since the 7th grade...Man how time flies, we both were in each other's weddings and now have been married for over 5 years, each of us has two kids (she photographed our second birth) and share a passion for photography and a LOVE for Target. I am really going to miss her. Today we have Facebook, Skype, E-mail, Texting, etc... to stay in touch, but that can't replace our shopping dates, so I'll need to visit!
 
Thank you Jenna for capturing these moments...
 
One boy, One Girl
 
 
 And a few of me...since I am usually behind the box.
 


 
 


2 comments:

  1. These are great! Harrison looks like such a "Boy" now. I really like the one of you leaning against the wall.

    ReplyDelete
  2. these are beautiful shots!! what a beautiful family you have!!

    ReplyDelete

Blog Design by Nudge Media Design | Powered by Blogger