SLIDER

LOVE...

Saturday, November 12, 2011

Do I love spending 32+ hours a week at work? In short absolutely not. But what cheers me up is picking up Harrison at the end of the work day---it's the highlight of my everyday.

I especially love when we come home with his art projects. In celebration of Halloween they decorated pumpkins.

What's not to love about this?

 Here is a super cute one from our trip to the Children's Museum last weekend. He insisted in wearing the driver's hat--no prompting needed.
 And another super cute one from a couple of weeks ago!
 Do you love the hat? It was from Harrison's secret admirer--aka Miss Ruthie :)


 He drove with a braid in each hand, simply doesn't get more adorable.
 Playing in the leaves with Big Sister Whitney Dog.
Though---he doesn't look thrilled here I asked his to show me "touch down."

That's all I can post for now---nap time is over and we have to get out any enjoy this beautiful weather!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Design by Nudge Media Design | Powered by Blogger