SLIDER

First Hair Cut

Friday, November 18, 2011



Milestone: First Hair Cut
Date: November 17, 2011



SO...how'd this go?




Something like this...




He looks thrilled doesn't he?

To ease his fears...Daddy got his hair cut first. Harrison seemed to understand that he was going to get his hair cut too. He sat on my lap pulling at his own hair and I explained to him that it was going to be his turn next.

When his turn came...he didn't want to go.





First we tried to have him sit on daddy's lap.

Next we tried sitting him on the chair.

We tried offering him his blanket, plug, and M&Ms.





Finally he ended up on my lap---but very reluctantly. He also decided neither of us needed to wear a cape.

 He never cried, but protested with whines and without a tight bear hug from mom, surely he would have ran away. He wanted nothing to do with sitting still.



 For moment there was a smile---a sucker to save the day.
 Both his an I's favorite part of his hair cut...

 Almost done...
 Meet our hairstylist Kristi. Doug and I have trusted her to cut hair for the past 7 years, now we add one more.


How do I sum up this experience?

Let's just say I am happy his hair doesn't grow very fast. When it comes to needing another haircut? I just make tackle that task on my own.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Design by Nudge Media Design | Powered by Blogger