Months, weeks and days go by much too fast.
Harrison is going to be one in just three short weeks...YIKES!
Then before we know it, it will be Christmas! Speaking of Christmas. I did mini Christmas photo session today with Harrison.
This adorable boy is on display on my Facebook Fan Page encouraging potential clients to book their Christmas photo sessions EARLY!
Uggghhh...
Someone please hit the pause button! Time is too precious and seems to be getting even more precious as the days move forward.
Harrison keeps us going and going and going. If he isn't sleeping or eating, he is on the GO. These days he can crawl faster than I walk. He finds anything sturdy to pull himself up on. Tonight he learned to pull himself up in the bath tub---which came as surprise and another safety concern. Thanks Harrison---as if I didn't have enough to worry about.
I am heading to bed early tonight---we have a busy weekend a head.
At the end of the day, we are exhausted (and it's only 8 pm)..If anyone is interested our house is available for cleaning, organizing and when that is done there is a empty cookie jar waiting to be filled with goodies.
Night.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Blog Design by Nudge Media Design | Powered by Blogger





No comments:
Post a Comment