SLIDER

Mommy says, "Harrison, stay a baby forever!"

Monday, February 22, 2010

Personality:

Mr. Harrison is full of smiles! :) His smiles have become more expressive and more frequent. He is developing quite the personality as well. He knows what he wants, when he wants it especially when it comes to cuddling (he loves to be held) and feeding ("Mommy and daddy, I want food, and I want it now, I won't wait!").

Outing:

We decided to take Harrison to church for the first time on Sunday... The serviced started off great and spiraled downward! Harrison was content in his car seat until he felt a burp coming on. I scooped him up and then BBBUUURRPP....BBBUUURRRPPP (and of coarse it happened during quiet part of the service---so EVERYONE heard! We had some squeaks and groans during the remainder of the service, but nothing that compared to the family full of kids behind us...I think there was a circus going on in that pew! A small toy turtle ended up in my purse.

Looks:

Taking a good look at Harrison, he definitely is sprouting some new hairs! The receding hair line is becoming less evident. The nurse he had at last weeks doctors appointment had to rub up against his head and said, "Oh peach fuzz, I just love it!" Not only is filling in on the top of his head, his eye lashes are about a mile long which is a huge change since birth.

Poopies:

Yes---Poopies. I think I could create a blog to just talk about poop. I have to blog about last nights POOP. Daddy is little less experience and poopy clean up (I credit myself to 5 years of nursing home experience). So...it started with daddy upstairs cleaning up poop when he called for mommy's help. I gathered a new diaper and more wipes and as daddy was cleaning up the goop...more pooped arrived and this time is was all over the white onsie (it's always has to be white). The two of us worked together to maneuver the onsie off without spreading the evidence anywhere else. It was then into the bath tub. MUCH BETTER!

Wondering what happened to that white onsie? Garbage!...some things are just not worth trying to get clean! Trust me...this was one of those!

What's next?:

A video. We are working on putting together a new video of Harrison. In the mean time there will be lots more pictures as if you didn't already expect that.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Design by Nudge Media Design | Powered by Blogger