I thought it was a big news when Harrison was 6 lbs 13 ounces at his appt last week---but I think we are even more psyched out at today appt when he tipped the scale at 7 lbs 15.2 ounces. That is only .8 ounces away from an 8 pound baby! I thought he felt heavier...but not almost 8 pounds. As dad would say, "Good job big guy!" Everything else checked out ok and we only got stuck once for some blood work.
After the doctor's appt---We also had our first shopping trip to Old Navy and Hobby Lobby today. It felt incredible to get out and even better to buy Harrison some really cute outfits. He is going to look so handsome---as if he needed any clothes to enhance it... I also bought more scrap booking stuff--but am yet to start the new book.
Harrison and Sammy Kitty just hanging out...
These photos are from Grandma Nelson's birthday yesterday. Uncle Eric, Aunt Kim, Cousins Carter and Cooper took turns holding Harrison. Cooper said he wants a baby at their house...Maybe Grandma Nelson will have 6 grandchildren before we know it!
These photos are from our first outing to Grandma and Grandpa Nelson's. (Sorry Grandma for posting the smooch photo--I don't see the wrinkles that you insist you have and don't worry I won't let everyone know that you "might have" colored your hair. (You look fantastic for having 5 grandchildren)! And yes---Grandpa Nelson finally held Harrison.



No comments:
Post a Comment