This morning I was watching the news and they were talking about the upcoming March Of Dimes Walk in April for premature babies. I didn't hesitate and quickly googled March of Dimes. I researched our area and found a walk on April 18, 2010 at Lake Park, Winona at 2 PM.
I started a team, Baby Harrison. I invite anyone to join the team in support for other babies like Harrison. I have a small personal goal of raising $100 and a team goal of $500. Hopefully we blow each of these goals a way!
Please join the team or donate to team Baby Harrison my clicking on the left side Widget.
I am looking forward to raising money for hope for other babies like Harrison. Miracles happen everyday, I want to be part of the efforts that can make it happen for other families and I hope you do to.
Please support Baby Harrison!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Blog Design by Nudge Media Design | Powered by Blogger



No comments:
Post a Comment