SLIDER

An Update!

Tuesday, January 19, 2010

An update!

Harrison is doing a good job practicing his suck swallow and breathe routine with eating...and I must add, he has some good manly burps (good ol' air)!

Yesterday he measured 19 1/4 inches long and 5 lbs 13.8 ounces...that is a size of a full term baby! It's incredible to think that I should still be pregnant--and how HUGE I would be!

Harrison has had some routine blood work and head ultra sound done---which all checked out fine. He had a Morgans exam (tracks baby development)and it right on target! YAY! Harrison does have a small heart murmur despite the PDA valve closing. I asked Harrison's doctor about it yesterday and she said the cardiologist would like to see him at one year---so that tells you how concerned she is about it. Harrison could have a narrowing of a valve that may be causing the murmur sound---but this isn't something we should be concerned about at this time and by that age of one---it will of hopefully corrected itself.

Other than that---we are trucking away.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Design by Nudge Media Design | Powered by Blogger