SLIDER

Harrison's Post!

Thursday, January 28, 2010

Harrison would like to make a post to all visitors.


To all my fans,

During visits Mommy and Daddy have found it helpful when guests pay attention to my brothers and sister (the kitties and puppy). They seem to do better and that will help with the transition to me joining the family. You need to remember that even though I rule the roost, my brothers and sister have been part of our family long before mommy and daddy were ever thinking about me (and now they can't stop)! :)

The brothers and sister and very important to me (they helped train mommy and daddy) and though they are doing okay since I took over, I would be happy if you showed them the attention that I receive. I love them!

Thank you!

Here are the latest photos of my siblings... I can't wait until I am big enough to play with them!




No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Design by Nudge Media Design | Powered by Blogger