SLIDER

Roller blading.

Sunday, May 31, 2015

Earlier this month I picked up a pair of roller blades for Harrison from a local garage sale. When I showed them to him, he was anything but excited. He tried ice skating this past winter and didn't love it because "it was too hard," and he was "scared to fall."  As much as I encouraged him to try the roller blades he told me a firm "no" every time I asked for more than a week.

Then one day we were watching You Tube videos on the IPad... it suddenly came to me. So I typed in something to do with roller blading and almost instantly after watching one, maybe two clips he was on board. Apparently he prefers the seeing to doing things first.

For a first time with skates on he did awesome. However I still wasn't sure he loved it until he asked me 3 more times that day to help put on the skates.










 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Design by Nudge Media Design | Powered by Blogger