Last weekend we made a trip to Mall of America (MOA). Harrison had gotten an unlimited ride wrist band for Christmas that he hadn't used yet.
Probably not the best decision to head to the largest mall in (I think it's still the largest mall in the US) the weekend before Easter and on a Saturday. The lines were so long!
During one of our many waits in line my husband (Doug) decided to get out the camera and start clicking (which like never happens without a wife prompt). A little while later he asked me...."Did you check out those photos I took?"
Photos curiosity of my husband---I'm loving all of these faces!
Probably not the best decision to head to the largest mall in (I think it's still the largest mall in the US) the weekend before Easter and on a Saturday. The lines were so long!
During one of our many waits in line my husband (Doug) decided to get out the camera and start clicking (which like never happens without a wife prompt). A little while later he asked me...."Did you check out those photos I took?"
Photos curiosity of my husband---I'm loving all of these faces!
More Faces @




I love these, they are so cute...he did a fine job. Harrison is getting so big.
ReplyDeleteYou were very brave to go to MOA on a weekend, it's bad enough during the week, glad you made it out alive. ;-D
It is nice when the husband has the camera for once! Love these photos. I have no idea what is at the great mall??? Are there rides??
ReplyDeleteSuch Nice photos - sure Harrison had fun even he had to wait in line! Happy Easter to you and your family!
ReplyDelete