GOBBLE-GOBBLE-GOBBLE-GOOBLE! Now that is one stuffed turkey! We are offically in the third trimester at 28 weeks. What does that mean? Less than 12 weeks until Harrison's arrival!
Harrison is reaching 16 inches in length and weighs about 2 1/2 pounds. He has definately grown or my clothes are shrinking. During the next few weeks he should be getting into right position (head down) for arrival. Over the last few days, he has definately moved, but I am not so sure it's the correct position (or I am hoping it's not, because I am currently rather uncomfortable). It doesn't help that I have been battling a cold for more than a week and my poor left foot has suffered multiple bouts of Charlie Horses. But enough about me--more about Harrison. Other gains that he has made is the ability to cough and blink as well as having REM sleep---yes, he can now dream about Mommy and Daddy!
The search for daycare is on-going. We were hoping to have found someone by now---but we have more interviews set up for next week. I am trying not to get too discouraged and keep and open mind!



No comments:
Post a Comment