SLIDER

Street Cleaner.

Tuesday, June 7, 2016

You would be pretty convinced that we are raising a couple of neat freaks until you ask them to pick up their toys and then you would realize... definitely, not a chance.

They do love to sweep however, both of them. I have to remind Harrison to stop sweeping under the couch and other furniture in the house. I mean in reality how many times do you move the couch to sweep? Apparently 3 days a week at our house. And he may have a terrible habit of not using the dust pan after he sweeps and I and everyone else traps dirt and fur back around the room. So... I like to keep the sweeping thing outdoors. On this night Miles birthday buddy and next door neighbor Waylon helped as they transformed the street as street sweeper workers. Got that?

Love these.













No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Design by Nudge Media Design | Powered by Blogger