SLIDER

Water Painting

Friday, January 9, 2015

The weather here in Minnesota has been horrible. Snow, cold, wind---basically blizzard conditions for the last week. The kids are dying to get outside and we finally made it outside to shovel for a half hour yesterday and then the boys took turns pulling each other in the sled. Today it's back -7.

I've been doing my best to plan our days and evenings at home. This works better with Harrison since he is older and his attention span is longer but with Miles this can a little more challenging in my planning process.

Today it's Friday... I didn't plan anything. Feeling a little neglectful because we do need to have some structure in our day and there isn't the option of going outside and it's just too big of risk to plan a shopping trip with a two year in tow---it's just not worth it!

Miles show more interest than Harrison did at his age for art/crafts etc. While digging through the art bin this morning I stumbled across a paint with water book that I probably bought for Harrison a few years ago.

I got Miles all set-up and he LOVED this. SERIOUSLY....Longest attention span to anything, EVER. After he finished one picture he immediately asked do another. I already added another paint with water book to the Target list.

 



 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Design by Nudge Media Design | Powered by Blogger