So more adorable photos in the bath tub? Yep here they come!
So he's either eating or in the bath tub in almost every photo I post these days. This is because this is the only time he is confined long enough to make any eye contact with me (the camera). It's the 18-24 month phase where you will see more of the back of his head than the front :)
Well this is how we roll until about at 3, unless I get lucky. In that case, let this be when I get around to taking his official 18 month portraits later this month. I want to shoot them outdoors mainly---so I am waiting and waiting for it to resemble a bit of spring as well. I also have an indoor set-up in mind, but I can't find the right shirt to go with the set up. I guess I should insert #photographermomproblems into this post. Anyways I am waiting an official 18 month post until I have shot 18 month photos.
This bit of cuteness should tide you over for now...
So he's either eating or in the bath tub in almost every photo I post these days. This is because this is the only time he is confined long enough to make any eye contact with me (the camera). It's the 18-24 month phase where you will see more of the back of his head than the front :)
Well this is how we roll until about at 3, unless I get lucky. In that case, let this be when I get around to taking his official 18 month portraits later this month. I want to shoot them outdoors mainly---so I am waiting and waiting for it to resemble a bit of spring as well. I also have an indoor set-up in mind, but I can't find the right shirt to go with the set up. I guess I should insert #photographermomproblems into this post. Anyways I am waiting an official 18 month post until I have shot 18 month photos.
This bit of cuteness should tide you over for now...
Splashing Momma is so much fun!
Bath time Ducky is a favorite....Far right giving him kisses :)
What? Bath time is over? :/













No comments:
Post a Comment