Something to make you smile:
I just had to share a few quotes that came in a package of blocks for Harrison...
These are all quotes from children ages 2-5.
--"But Daddy is a big boy, and he doesn't sleep alone."
--"I think it went: dinosaurs, pilgrims, and then real people."
--"You know what?" "Not all dreams come true. But that's okay because you can always make new dreams."
--"Can I wear my socks to the beach to keep sand off my toes?"
--"I wish I had a small sweatshirt for my face."
--Child: "Do you get younger as I get older?"
Mom: "No, we both just get older."
Child: "Hmmmm... Well, then where as I before I was here?"
--"Your name is Mommy and you ARE a mommy."
My favorite actually just came from my 7 year old nephew Carter...
My sister-in-law and I were discussing how Harrison is shorter than the average 7 month old baby...Carter chimed in asking, "Since Harrison was born early...will he be a midget?"
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Blog Design by Nudge Media Design | Powered by Blogger



No comments:
Post a Comment