SLIDER

22 Week Appointment...

Friday, October 16, 2009

Today we met with the doctor. Harrison is looking good. At today's visit my bump was measured for the first time. He is on target---22 weeks 22 1/4 centimeters. I don't exactly understand how the measurements work (this will give me something to google later).

At next months appointment I will be doing the glucose test---which is a routine test to check for gestational diabetes.

I also wanted to blog something I found exciting yesterday. As I was leaving the office a lady in hall said, "Awwww, your going to have a little one." My response was---"Oh, so and so must have told you." She responded saying..."No, I noticed as you walked out the door." This took me by surprise...I must really be pregnant! Funny, I know...

Now I better end this blog and start being productive for the day!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Design by Nudge Media Design | Powered by Blogger